1. Evaluation Authorization
Systron Data Recovery will perform a media evaluation / assessment to provide client with an estimate for recovery costs. This assessment is free of charge (applies only to Standard recovery jobs) and any work beyond this evaluation will not be performed without first obtaining explicit client approval.
Systron agrees to non-disclosure of any and all information supplied or recovered for client. All employees or agents of Systron are subject to non-disclosure confidentiality agreements.
3. Client Rights
All data / information / property sent to Systron is solely owned by the client or representing agent of the client.
- Data Recovery is not guaranteed.
- Systron Data Recovery will not be held liable for any claims regarding the physical functioning/condition of Storage media/equipment sent to Systron in functioning or non-functioning condition.
- Systron assumes no liability for damage to clients‟ data and or property while performing data recovery procedures. Any liability including negligence by Systron will only affect the price of the data recovery services rendered.
- Systron Data Recovery, its employees and affiliates may transport client media / equipment / data to, from and between their facilities.
- Any computer, media, property left with Systron unclaimed for 30 days, will be disposed of. Recovered client data will be stored for 15 days subsequent to recovery. At which time Systron shall have no liability to the client or their representative.
- Systron will not be liable for any damages or losses caused by an outsourced shipping / courier service used by the client or Systron.
- Client is aware of the risks involved with data recovery. Property damage may occur during the data recovery process. Client accepts these inherent risks in the recovery process, therefore Systron will not be held liable for any such damages caused by this process.
5. Time Frame
1-7 days in case of Logical part. 1-15 days in case of logical part + missing physical head reading issue, 1-30 days in case of donor parts is not available in local market.
- Client want to data recovery, if yes 100% payment advanced. without payment data recovery process not started.
- If no data is recovered by Systron , client will not be charged as per Systron No Data Recovered, No Charge.
(This excludes any parts fee and attempt fee charges for “High Priority” or “RAID” jobs).
- Client want to limited data (if data recovery not completely recovered 100%) discus with Systron authorized person.
- Client is financially responsible for all shipping costs, custom duties and taxes to and from Systron Data Recovery.
- We accept NEFT//RTGS/IMPS, cheque, Cash are also welcomed.
Although most leading manufacturers will accept hard drives worked on and opened by Systron, manufacturer warranty is not guaranteed. Systron does not guarantee clients‟ drive to be accepted by all manufacturers and any warranty discrepancies will be dealt between manufacturer and client. Systron holds no responsibility in honoring clients‟ manufacturer warranties.